วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

The Good and the Goods

You have heard the saying that life is as good as you make it? Well, this article puts the ultimate new and old "spin" on that saying and in a very deep way, read on. Sure, life is a good as your attitude is, and as well as you learn the ropes in it. But you must be willing to put out a decent effort on your own part at the very least and the very most. Sure, I can make this the usual "motivational" article that makes you depend on something outside of yourself. But we all know, at least intellectually that it all comes from within, deep within. Sure you can tell a book by its cover at very shallow levels, but it is always how the book reads that counts.

So, consider this article a book you can tell by its cover and by its reading value, yet, the plot is not obvious until you yourself admit it is. Life and existence is what we all make it at every level, that is the good fact that gets the goods that we all want in life and existence. For mastering yourself in anything comes down to genuinely doing what you desire to the greatest of proficiency, no matter what it is. A positive example, mastering a musical instrument or becoming a productive business hero. A negative example, becoming an alcohol or drug addict. Mastery can go either way, good or bad, up or down, whatever. Mastery is neutral, what you do with it is your context.

When people say, "there is nothing real but thinking makes it so", the above paragraph is exactly what is deeply meant by that saying. Effort and achievement are neutral like I said, they can be used positively or negatively, but, making good is always positive and making bad is always negative. Those conditions are not neutral. Reality cannot be defied in any way. If it could be defied, reality would not be "as fair as the most objective of meters" in the way it works, and there would be no universal certainty in universal law. Gravity would have a choice and we can fly out the tenth floor window at will.

Fortunately, the law of laws does not have a choice, it works no matter what, and in a genuinely linear way. It only depends on how they are used. I know I have solved an obvious mystery for you as I have said in the beginning of this article, and I hope through this article you have solved it for yourself also.



My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer. As a kid I did construction work with my Dad which taught me many things like plumbing, hard labor and electrical systems, and I took notes for my Dad's home poker games at my Uncle Johnnie Gilmore's house, so I have a lot of life experience, sure. But I went to Cal State Dominguez Hills College, UCLA, and El Camino Junior College and learned a lot, but never got around to getting a degree, just lots of money spent, good grades and some credits. So, here I am currently freelance writing and working at a senior center for a living. But enough details of my life, what I do is not what I am. So here is what I enjoy, I enjoy reading, listening to all types of music. Well, as you can tell by some of the music I listen to, I am a very eclectic person. I am also a deep science fiction fan and as said before, a lover of books. If I were to go into everything it would take thousands of words, well, I end here. Thanks. Joshua Clayton.

Thanks To : bosch compound miter saw hdtv blog guide

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: